Healthy, easy and delicious dish. Delicious main course.
- The first step in this recipe will peel carrots, wash and cut into julienne pulling the middle, lemon peel, only the colored part, and cut thin skin.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over low heat and add lemon peel and carrots and add the coriander leaves in 200 ml of water, salt and ground pepper, cover with greaseproof paper and cook over low heat for 20 minutes .
- Drain and let cool, preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- The next step is to expand on the work surface 4 sheets of parchment paper 40 x 30 cm., Into the center of each quarter of carrots and lemon peel candied.
- To end up having supreme cod, season and form 4 packages with greaseproof paper enclosing the filling. Place the prepared packets on a baking tray and place in the oven at 180 degrees 12 to 15 minutes and the recipe is ready to serve.